Thursday, December 01, 2005

Family Matters


For the record, kitties aren't the only ones who like to lay
in baskets


This is Cocoa. When she's not hurling soup bones across the
room she likes to relax.


This is Millie. From what I hear, she's as cool as she looks.

Kitty cousins
You may remember me mentioning my cousins Sigurd, Emma and Tacy. Well, I have more cousins, living Over There. In fact, I have 4 kitty cousins and one doggie cousin, Cocoa. I've never met them in person but I have photos.

First, there's Millie of Borton Mill. Millie wears a soft, furry tortoise-shell suit and likes to lay in baskets, play with string wands, watch birds and sniff catnip. Rumour has it that Millie may start her own kitty-blog one day soon. I can't wait!

Millie shares her home with Cocoa - an eleven-year-old rough coat collie. Cocoa owns several soup bones and spends her vacations in Mt. Laurel. Her nose is very pointy and she wears a long, furry coat - even in the summer! They say that her yard is full of birdies and she likes to play with a black lab just like me.

More about my other kitty cousins later.

No comments: