Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Bright Ideas


Here's what it's all about - a dead duck. Doggies must retrieve the poor duck without bite marks or messing up the feathers


Here's a doggie waiting for the gun shot and the signal to fetch the bird


Here's a doggie who is being told that there are more birds to find out there


And this doggie found another bird and retrieves it to her person's hand

Still a family dog
My person has gone crazy. She spent her Sunday at retriever field trials nearby. I don't know what she's thinking but I am not sure we are on the same page. I mean, I am just a family dog and those other doggies...well they have to work for their doggie treats. Take a look at the photos and you'll get an idea of what I mean. And, with all this bird flu all over the place, I'm not sure I want any part of those birdies.

No comments: