Friday, May 19, 2006

Tiger Tales


This is a rare outdoor photo of Tiger on the prowl as he descends from the roof of the neighbor's garage


Here he wonders if the lawn might need some fertilizer


On days like these, both Tiger and I can be found sleeping inside


Here he comtemplates the complexities of the Rubic's cube

Elusive Kitty
Many of my faithful Maggie Speaks readers have asked that I spend more time talking about Tiger, the newest addition to my doggie pack. As I am cat-friendly, I don't mind doing so. But let's all remember - this is a dogblog. And this site is dedicated to me - and all my doggie cuteness.

But, to be quite honest, I don't get much face time with Tiger. When I see him he is usually in a big hurry - he trots quickly passed me, his bushy tail held high as if he's on his way to an important meeting. Or he's curled up on my bed catching zzzzs. Sometimes we meet nose-to-nose when I'm on my way out to the backyard and he's on his way in. He seems to be very busy - with what I don't know.

No comments: