Friday, August 04, 2006

Hot Town


Sometimes I chew on ice cubes to stay cool

Summer in Denmark
It's hot, hot, hot! I am considering dying my coat white. I spend most of my days under the picnic bench on the patio where I can catch a breeze or two. But in the evenings when things cool down I come alive and practice my retrieving and all the other neat tricks I can do now. I love to carry various objects around and drop them different places. For example, I love socks. If a sock is lying around I pick it up and carry it outside. Sticks and rocks in the yard? I carry them inside and drop them in the living room. A dead mole in the woods? I'll find it and deliver it right to your hand. You name it - I will carry and deliver it, no questions asked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rose, thank you for the compliment. Yes, I am cute and was even cuter as a puppy! I can see you have a cute little puppy. The best is yet to come.