Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Puppy Check-Up



The vet loves me, too!
It wasn't as bad as they say. I got to eat lots of crunchy dog treats before and after my shot so I didn't even notice what was happening. Then they did my nails, poked in my ears and said I had a nice bite. (I knew that.) They also weighed me. I weigh 8,35 kg or 18.37 lbs. At my first weigh-in on July 26th - about 4 weeks ago - I weighed 4,2 kg or 9.24 lbs. The puppy chow seems to be working. The vet said she has a 5-year-old golden retriever and that she forgot how "cute" we are when we're little. She liked my name, too. (They're not many dogs named Maggie in Denmark.) She also told me that if I think I love to chew now then I can really look forward to the time when I start losing my puppy teeth (in about 2 months). She says that puppies like me really love to chew then! I can't wait!!

No comments: